In a society where 24/7 security is essential and real-time data availability is paramount, intelligent surveillance analysis starts with secure and reliable storage. Toshiba’s Surveillance drives offer high reliability and are designed to cope with the concurrent access requirements of CCTV systems.
Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH (TEE) is the European electronic components business of Toshiba Electronic Devices and Storage Corporation. TEE offers European consumers and businesses a wide variety of innovative hard disk drive products plus semiconductor solutions for automotive, industrial, IoT, motion control, telecoms, networking, consumer, and white goods applications. The company’s broad portfolio encompasses integrated wireless ICs, power semiconductors, microcontrollers, optical semiconductors, ASSPs and discrete devices ranging from diodes to logic ICs.
TEE has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, and branch offices in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom providing design, manufacturing, marketing, and sales. The company’s president is Mr. Tomoaki Kumagai.
Always on, always watching
Toshiba Storage Solutions – With surveillance systems, nothing but the best is good enough. The Toshiba 3.5-inch S300 is built to meet the highest demands. With support for up to 32 high-resolution surveillance video cameras simultaneously and up to 4 TB capacity, it brings everything into clear view. Each S300 is built with the highest-quality components and has passed rigorous tests to ensure 24 x 7 reliability and performance. That’s Toshiba quality you can trust under the harshest working conditions.
The 3.5-inch S300 Pro Surveillance Hard Drive is designed and tested for 24/7 reliable surveillance, built for speed, capacity, and longer content retention. Capture and analyse every frame from up to 64 video cameras in high resolution with the S300 Pro. Space is important to continually capture a history of video evidence over a period of time. With up to 10TB you get the capacity to record and play back the events in real-time in high resolution and with object identification and face recognition.
• Surveillance Digital Video Recorders (sDVR)
• Surveillance Network Video Recorders (sNVR)
• Hybrid sDVR (analog and IP)
• RAID Storage Arrays for Surveillance (Depending on model)
To celebrate our new partnership with Toshiba, we are giving away £1300 worth of Amazon Vouchers. All you need to do is buy over 50TB in storage over October & November, and you’ll be entered into our prize draw. (T&Cs apply)
1st place: £500
2nd place: £300
3rd place: £200
4th, 5th & 6th place: £100
Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Orders will be valid from October 1st – November 30th 2020.
• Limited to one entry per company
• 6 prizes are available. £500, £300, £200 & 3x £100
• Competition is only available to businesses operating in the UK and where the registered office is located in the UK.
• Qualifying customers will be entered automatically into the draw, which will be held on 3rd Dec. 5 winners will be chosen at random.
• Prizes will be realised to the winning customer(s) only after all qualifying invoices have been paid and there are no overdue balances on the account.
• You can enter this competition manually by writing to the DVS head office on letter-headed paper, stating your interest in registering, company name and address.