Job Title – Internal Sales
Location – Internal role, based at DVS Cardiff
Role Summary – This is a full-time role requiring the candidate to be available between the hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. This is a B2B role and will involve selling security products to the trade. The role also requires a good relationship with your external sales rep to ensure your geographical area is targeted efficiently. Full training of any systems will be provided. We expect a positive, proactive and focused attitude towards the role and the associated duties. Full support, instructions and training will be provided.
- You will be need to hit individual sales targets, on a month-to-month basis
- Individual/Joint KPI’s are set which are again, set on a month-to-month basis
- A proactive approach in growing your customer base by calling new/existing/cold customers
- Providing support to the external sales team as and when required
- Preparing quotations and processing orders through Sage 200
- Assisting with incoming telephone queries and requests such as customer enquiries
- Provide pricing, stock levels, stock availability and product recommendations to all customers when required
- Liaising with other departments to ensure orders are despatched efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with the customer to keep them informed of their order progress is also a key requirement.
- Online chat support on our web portal queries would also need to be dealt with, in a timely manner. This would involve answering queries such as stock enquiries, product compatibility, application enquires etc
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com