This box allows you to transfer IP signal over existing coax cable. Eliminating the need to replace coax with Ethernet.
In short: Turn an old legacy install with coax cable into a future proof IP network.
Use Highwire Longstar to transfer IP signal over existing coax cable up to 800m. The VLS-1N-LC is 12v powered only whereas the VLS-1P-BC & VLS-1P-CC pair are optional POE.
Why does this cut installation costs:
• Uses legacy analogue video cabling
• No IP address or other setup required
• Supports mega-pixel cameras
• Supports any network device – fully transparent 100Base-T Ethernet
• Fast install – less time on site
• Full-speed over 300m (1000ft) of RG-59
• Compact – fits inside camera housings
• Flexible low voltage input – can use old camera supply
• Rack-mount option for control room end