Welcome to the new December 2020 DVS Price List!
Log into the DVS website, navigate to the account section and click ‘Download Price List’.
We’ve been working very hard this year to improve our Price List, which features over 150 new products. As always, these can be found in the ‘New Products’ tab. Products include:
- New Access Control supplier, Suprema giving advanced biometrics and integration
- Hikvision cameras with both Acusense and ColourVu technology
- Improved PTZ range with advanced features and hardware
- Hikvision’s new stainless steel intercom modules
- Turbo HD POC ColourVu cameras
- Improved Hikvision Thermal camera range with improved analytics and hardware
- Extended Hikvision AX Pro Intruder range including a ColourVu PIR camera and wireless switch & relay
- Extended Smart Home range with the introduction of EZVIZ cameras and EZVIZ smart chime
- Hikvision 4K USB webcams
- Hik-ProConnect cloud storage adapter
We hope the products we have introduced really expand the offering available to you and your customers.
So, now just a quick update on our current situation. DVS has been incredibly busy in the background trying to maintain supply and keep costs as low as we can for our customers. The market has seen some unprecedented pressures in 2020 which has meant that some products have increased in cost which is, unfortunately, out of our and your control. We have seen component and raw material shortages caused by the pandemic and other market trading factors. We have seen shipping costs more than treble due to the lack of space on planes and then as a result, on sea shipments. There are widely reported issues at the majority of ports in the UK with back logs and congestion causing issues. And not to mention the impact of an unsure path for Brexit and the UK leaving the EU very soon!
We have taken steps to increase stock holding and improve how we import to try and keep a steady supply without having to increase costs where possible. DVS will also continue to work hard on these points and are as ready for Brexit as we can be and are already looking at what we can do to manage the situation as it unfolds.
As always, thank you for your continued support! Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information.